The Professional Edge is a leading national résumé service located in Lawrence, Kansas. Since 1994, over 90% of our clients have secured rewarding positions and higher salaries as a direct result of our award-winning writing, in-depth consultations, and professional designs. The specialized comprehensive services that we offer help clients gain confidence in their career search. As a result, customers travel from Kansas City, Topeka, and throughout the state to obtain personal consultations with Nancy Hedrick, Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW) and Owner of The Professional Edge. Ms. Hedrick also works with national customers on a weekly basis to produce powerful, high-impact career documents.
In this competitive job market, it is essential to hire a Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW) with 24 years of experience in career document development. Nancy’s certification from the Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches (PARW/CC) demonstrates her writing skills and expertise creating quality products. She was graded by top résumé writers, authors, and industry leaders on all aspects of résumé writing, editing, strategy, and design. Nancy Hedrick is also a member of The Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC). A monthly PARW/CC newsletter is sent featuring the latest industry insights and trends that are utilized on a daily basis to give her clients a winning edge. Some companies are receiving between 200 to 2,000 résumés for each position. To increase outcomes, The Professional Edge incorporates the right content, keywords, and designs that employers are seeking. Strategic tools are also provided to approach companies that do not have current openings.
Remaining objective, handling employment gaps, making a career transition, and developing well-written content can be very stressful. All of these reasons are why thousands of local and national clients have hired The Professional Edge to produce their professional career documents.
The Professional Edge Provides the Keys to Maximize Your Potential
- Development of résumés, curriculum vitae, and cover letters for all industries and career levels that have been recognized by leading recruiters and hiring managers.
- Experience producing federal résumés and cover letters that USAJOBS and government agencies are seeking.
- Two hour office or telephone consultations are conducted and included in our competitive prices.
- Samples of our work are available for review and presented to clients during the office consultation.
- Production of quality career documents and our high customer satisfaction levels reflect our six to 11 hours of total consulting and document preparation time.
- Submission of electronic Microsoft Word and PDF files, contain professionally designed and plain text documents.
- Commitment to client demands has produced a six to 48-hour turnaround time.
- Free prints and a compact disc of career document files are offered to local clients upon request.
- Demonstrated ability developing exceptional documents and designs. However, free final revisions are conducted within the first three weeks.
- Lifetime updating provided at affordable hourly rates and complimentary document storage.
- Creation of LinkedIn profiles have secured rewarding positions and enhanced professional visibility.
- Career and interview coaching is offered and designed to obtain target roles, provide guidance, and ensure professional fulfillment.
- Production of promotional materials have increased revenues and brand performance.
- Reward program is offered for client referrals that reveal support and appreciation.
Our competitive prices and standardized fee structure allow executives, managers, professionals, and students to benefit from our services. The Professional Edge has been recognized for our 24 year business record, CPRW credentials, quality writing, academic background, high referral and repeat business rate, and success ratio.
Exceptional value-based résumés, curriculum vitae, and cover letters are essential to secure professional positions and The Professional Edge has mastered this concept since 1994. Make your career a top priority by scheduling your appointment today because thousands of satisfied customers have contributed their success to The Professional Edge.
For optimal results, please view in Firefox or Microsoft Edge.
© 2018 The Professional Edge Résumé & Business Services