Nancy Hedrick, CPRW
- Ms. Hedrick has 23 years of expertise owning and operating The Professional Edge.
- Over 90% of all local and national Professional Edge clients have secured interviews and rewarding professional positions, which has produced a 95% referral and repeat business rate.
- The Professional Edge Résumé & Business Services has an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for having zero complaints in 23 years.
- Nancy Hedrick is a Certified Professional Résumé Writer (CPRW) and she earned her certification from the Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches (PARW/CC). To research her credentials visit www.parw.com, select CPRW, and search for “Nancy Hedrick” or “The Professional Edge.”
- Nancy Graduated with Distinction from The University of Kansas.
- Ms. Hedrick is a Dale Carnegie graduate and she was appointed to serve as a Graduate Assistant for the course based upon her organizational leadership skills.
- Winner of five national and international writing awards.
- Author of national magazine articles.
- Professional Association of Résumé Writers & Career Coaches (PARW/CC).
member of the U.S. Association of Accredited Business (USAAB) for
running an ethical business and possessing accreditation standards.
- Honorary member of the 2010 Stanford Who’s Who Black Book. Recognized for outstanding professional leadership and achievement.